LAST YEAR’S EVENT SOLD OUT BY APRIL 1!
Be sure not to miss out on this year’s event set for Saturday September 12th, 2020 from NOON to 7PM, featuring a sensational variety of prizes, food and games. Also, that day, we will have additional cash drawings and will be raffling MANY ADDITIONAL GUNS.
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ONLINE THIS YEARDownload 2020 Order Form (PDF)
IF YOU HAVEN’T HEARD
Our event has sold out for the past 12 consecutive years!! Every year we sell out faster than the last. Get your ticket for one of the best Sporting events in Pennsylvania! We expect tickets to be gone by April again this year!! So be sure not to miss out on the 2020 event that is set for Saturday, September 12, 2020 from noon to 7 p.m., featuring a sensational variety of sportsmen, food, and games. In addition, we will have additional cash drawings and will be raffling many more additional guns that day! Be sure not to miss this one.
Your tax deductible $60 ticket includes:
- Admission to the event for one person
- Unlimited food for the day
- Unlimited beverages for the day
- Chances at many more raffles
And TWO chances to win each of the prizes listed below
- $33,000 GRAND PRIZE
- 76 Guns (All guns have a cash option)
- Four $10,000 Prizes
- Over $125,000 total in prizes!
- NO PRIZE UNDER $500
Options To Get Your Tickets
- (BEST OPTION) Return the order form in this letter, along with a check or money order. Checks payable to “BTFA”.
- Stop by Halston’s Custom Machinery, Fairground Market, Sportsman’s Supply or Dukes Sports Shop.
- Stop by any of the Butler Twp. Fire Companies or see any Butler Twp Fireman
Prizes provided by:
- (H) – Guns by Hallston Custom Machining | (724) 794-2578
- (D) – Duke’s Sports Shop Inc. | (724) 652-6019
- (S) – Sportsman Supply | (724) 287-4294
Admission & Ticket Policy
Admission is one ticket per person. Must have ticket present to enter. No one under 12 years of age permitted. Price of admission includes food catered by Fairground Market, 724-865-9523, with beverages also provided. Prizes provided by: Guns by Hanston Custom Machining (H), (724) 794-2578; Duke’s Sports Shop Inc. (D), (724) 652-6019; Sportsman Supply (S), (724) 287-4294. Tickets can be purchased at all these locations. Winning numbers will be drawn at the Butler Farm Show on the day of the event. Winners do not need to be present; all winners will be notified by mail and/or phone.
All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of notification. All the Federal, State, and local gun laws apply. In the event of an Instant Check system denial; the firearm will remain in the possession of B.T.F.A. and winner will receive a $500 check instead. The B.T.F.A. reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value depending upon availability. All unsold tickets become the property of B.T.F.A. Any upgrading of prize is between winner and dealer; B.T.F.A. is not responsible for payment. Winners of cash prizes meeting IRS requirements will be subject to Form W-2G.