THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
LAST YEAR’S EVENT WAS TOTALLY SOLD OUT BY APRIL 1
Be sure not to miss out on this year’s event set for Saturday September 8th, 2018 from NOON to 7PM, featuring a sensational variety of prizes, food and games. Also, that day, we will have additional cash drawings and will be raffling MANY ADDITIONAL GUNS.
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ONLINE THIS YEAR
IF YOU HAVEN’T HEARD – Our event has sold out for the past 11 years!! Get your ticket for one of the best Sporting events in Pennsylvania! We expect Tickets to be gone by April again this year!! So be sure not to miss out on the 2018 event that is set for Saturday, September 8th, 2018 from noon to 7 p.m., featuring a sensational variety of sportsmen, food, and games. In addition, we will have additional cash drawings and will be raffling many more additional guns that day!! Be sure not to miss this one – we have many more surprises for this years event.
Your tax deductible $60 ticket includes:
- Admission to the event for one person
- Unlimited food for the day
- Unlimited beverages for the day
- Chances at many more raffles
And TWO chances to win each of the prizes listed below
- $33,000 GRAND PRIZE
- 69 Guns (All guns have a cash option)
- Four $9,500 Moody Gift Certificates
- Over $125,000 total in prizes!
- NO PRIZE UNDER $400
Purchase your tickets early and be eligible for additional chances to win!! If you purchase your tickets by May 1st, 2018 you will be entered into (3) Three drawings for $500 each!
*That’s 3 more chances to win – just by purchasing your ticket by May 1st and before we are sold out!!
Options To Get Your Tickets
- (BEST OPTION) Return the order form in this letter, along with a check or money order. Checks payable to “BTFA”.
- Stop by Halston’s Custom Machinery, Fairground Market, Sportsman’s Supply, Dukes Sports Shop, or Moody’s Quad Sales.
- Stop by any of the (3) Butler Twp. Fire Companies or see any Butler Twp Fireman
Must have ticket present to enter. No one under 12 years of age permitted. Price of admission includes food catered by Fairground Market, 724-865-9523, with beverages also provided.
Prizes provided by:
- Guns by Hallston Custom Machining (H), (724) 794-2578,
- Duke’s Sports Shop Inc. (D), (724) 652-6019,
- Sportsman Supply (S), (724) 287-4294
- ATVs by Moody Sales, (724) 625-1935.
Winning numbers will be drawn at the Butler Farm Show on the day of the event. Winners do to need to be present; all winners will be noticed by mail and/or phone. All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of notification. All Federal, State, and local gun laws apply.
In the event of an Instant Check system denial, the firearm will remain in the possession of B.T.F.A. and winner will receive a $400 check instead. The B.T.F.A. reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value depending upon availability.
All unsold tickets become the property of B.T.F.A. Any upgrading of prize is between winner and dealer; B.T.F.A. is not responsible for payment.
For every 10 tickets YOU sell, your name will be eligible for a chance at 3 – $500 drawings. Winners could be subject to a Form W-2G at the end of the year.